Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 3, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 3, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which Greek ruler sent Megathenes in the court of Chandragupta Maurya?
2. Ob river flows in the following region?
3. Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is located at:
4. Which of the following income is common international poverty line ?
5. With which of the following organizations the Agreement on the Application of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures or Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures (SPS) Agreement, that mandates how governments can apply food safety, animal and plant health measures, is related to ?
6. Which among the following agency is responsible for enforcement of Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 and Prevention of money Laundering Act 2002 in India?
7. Which among the following commissions was established by an amendment of the Constitution of India?
8. How many key infrastructure sectors are known as Core sector in Indian Economy,used for Index of Industrial Production (IIP) data?
9. Work done will NOT be zero in which of the following case/cases?
10. Adams, Leverrier, Galle and Lassell are some of the rings of which planet?