Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 2, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 2, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In which among the following year the PIO card (persons of Indian Origin card ) was launched?
2. A Bank included in the second schedule of RBI is called as _________?
3. In which of the following months do India and Pakistan exchange their nuke installation lists every year?
4. Which among the following is not a privilege of the president under article 361 of the constitution?
5. Consider the following statements:
- Jainism did not spread as fast as Buddhism in India
- There was no extensive royal patronage in Jainism as in case of Buddhism
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
6. Which among the following was the smallest state among the Part A, B, C & D states after India’s independence?
7. Which of the following are Polar vectors?
8. Which organ in human body is responsible for water balance?
9. Which of the following is an economic system combining private and state enterprise?
10. Which of the following is situated on the “Capitol Hill”?