Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 8, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 8, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. What name has been given to the places around and between two gravitationally bound bodies where a third object could stay stationary relative to the other two?
2. In which year Reserve bank of India introduced Special Fund Facility for Security Settlement SFFSS?
3. Demand for Pakistan was raised by Mohammed Ali Jinnah in which of the following years?
4. Investment in which among the following is the Most Risk Free asset of a Bank as per the RBI guidelines?
5. Famous tourist spots viz. Chatham Saw Mill, Wandoor Beach, Mount Harriet & Limestone Caves are located in which state?
6. As per the Nehru Report, the composition of India’s parliament was as follows:
7. What is the value of permittivity of free space?
8. Which of the following counties has the world’s largest Muslim population?
9. In which year, color television transmission started in India?
10. Match the following. Dancer Dance 1.Radha Reddy a. Bharatnatyam 2.Padma Subrahmanyam b. Kathak 3.Sitara Devi c. Kuchipudi