Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 6, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 6, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The 1896 session of Indian National Congress is best known for which among the following?
2. The statement “Like summer gale revolt of Meerut was unprecedented and short-lived” was made by __?
3. The British empire is rotten to the core, corrupt in every direction and tyrannical and mean.The above statement was made by __?
4. Apart from Saturn which of the following possess planetary possess ring systems of their own?
5. How many digits of Pincode in India are assigned to the Individual Post Offices?
6. Consider the following statements:
- Bahamani Kingdom was founded by Hasan Gangu
- Hasan Gangu was a general of Muhammad bin Tughluq, before establishing the Bahamni Dynasty
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
7. Main bench of National Green Tribunal is located at ?
8. The ‘Montreaux Record’ is a register of:
9. What do we call the process in which no exchange of heat energy takes place between the gas and the surroundings?
10. The Indian State of Sikkim does not share a border with which neighbouring country?