Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 7, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 7, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who among the following has written the book titled “Audacity of Hope”?
2. Which among the following books was authored by Mahatma Gandhi?
3. In which five year plan, the Panchayati Raj System was introduced in India for the first time?
4. In which of the following historical cities of Madhya Pradesh, the Archaeological Survey of India plans to setup a Jurassic Park ?
5. Tegucigalpa is the capital city of which of the following countries?
6. Law Commission of India is a _____?
7. Which among the following is least densely populated?
8. What do we call the mode of transmission of heat by which heat travels from one part of a body to another by the actual motion of the heated particles of the body?
9. Which Indian city manufactured balls for the World Cup Football?
10. Which of the following is not a fundamental duty?