Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 21, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 21, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following statements is incorrect about the Planet Mars?
2. Which range does Indus river originates from?
3. Gandhar art is a combination of ____________ ?
4. Which among the following does not go with Progressive taxation?
5. Year 1921 is known as a year of “Great Divide” in the demographic history of India. After that in which decade there was a slight dip in the rate of decadal population growth in India?
6. Which among the following is popularly known as mercantile law of India ?
7. Who among the following women was famous in India as “Dalda 13” ?
8. In which of the following applications are analog computers used?
9. Which of the following non-metals is used to make antiseptic?
10. Which among the following is more required by the Growing children?