Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 9, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 9, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who is the author of the book Principa?
2. Nigashtha, Natputra, Nirgranth & Saatputra are various names of which of the following?
3. Which among the following are the building blocks of human body ?
4. Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training is located at?
5. The following people are referred as Fifth Column?
6. Consider the following statements:
- Among Fruits, Largest Area under cultivation in India is that of Banana
- Among Fruits, Largest Production is India is that of Mango
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
7. Which among the following body regulates Mutual Funds in India?
8. Choose the correct statement about weight:
9. What do we call the compounds having identical molecular formula but different structures?
10. Choose the correct pair: