Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 2, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 2, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which rock edict gives information about Asoka’s conversion to Buddhism?
2. An organization formed in Germany in 1914 during World War I by Indian students and political activists residing in the country was
3. Who among the following written Manmaul Bahrain?
4. Which among the following best supported the idea of inclusion of fundamental rights in our constitution?
5. International Maize and Wheat Improvement Centre is located in:
6. The Proposed Article 47 (A) by Constitution Review Commission of Justice M N Venkatchaliah in the directive Principles of state policy is related to which of the following?
7. Which of the following was set up by State bank of India on recommendation of Iyer Committee in 1991?
8. In which of the following positions is the kinetic energy maximum in S.H.M?
9. Soap bubble attains spherical shape due to which of the following reasons?
10. How much time will it take to come light from the nearest bright star to reach the earth?