Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 1, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 1, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In which year, the Government of India had set up the Sarkaria Commission on Centre-State relations?
2. “Mahamaya”, the mother of Guautam Buddha belonged to which among the following dynasties?
3. At which among the following places, India’s first rail coach factory was built with PPP:
4. A molecule is a smallest part of matter which possesses all properties of original matter. A molecule is electrically _________?
5. The International trade of Nylon Fibers comes under the jurisdiction of which of the following ministries in India?
6. Which among the following is correct about an Equity Fund?
7. Which among the following countries tops the list of countries in uranium production?
8. THE WORLD BENEATH HIS FEET is a Biography of?
9. Which of the following represents Charles’ law?
10. Which of the following gives the power of a lens?