Quiz 975: GK Questions for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment Exams
This quiz has 10 General Knowledge / GK Questions for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Police Recruitment Exams based on syllabus of GK of Competition examinations and previous years question papers.
1. Which among the following Ashokan inscriptions mentions the name Ashoka?
2. Margrethe II is the Queen Monarch of which among the following countries?
3. When a tubelight breaks, a cracking sound is produced because ____?
4. In which year Calcutta became Capital of British India?
Consider the following events followed the Chauri-Chaura incident?
- Civil Disobedience Movement was called off by Mahatma Gandhi
- There was a schism in the Congress
- Swaraj Party took a resolution to boycott elections and not rest before attaining Swaraj
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
One of the key features of many flagship schemes such as MGNREGA and NRLM is that they are “Demand Driven”. What is / are the feature / features of a demand driven scheme?
- The process is driven from the grassroots of the society
- The planning is highly centralised
- Implementation is largely done by the Central Government
Choose the correct option:
7. Which of the following is correct about magnetic field lines?
8. Why does an egg sinks in normal water but floats in salty water?
9. Which among the following carries impure blood to human heart?
10. “Laterite Soil” is found in India in which part of India?