Quiz 974: GK Questions for RBI Direct Recruitment Exams
This quiz has 10 General Knowledge / GK Questions for RBI Direct Recruitment Exams based on syllabus of GK of Competition examinations and previous years question papers.
Who among the following entered into a triple alliance against Haider immediately before the first Anglo-Mysore war of 1767-69 ?
1. The English2. Nizam of Hyderabad3. The Marathas4. Raja of TravancoreChoose the correct option from the codes given below:
- Current Account flows are permanent while Capital Account Flows are reversible
- Current Account flows arise out of transactions in services while Capital account inflows arise out of transactions in goods.
- The Government needs to keep a close eye on the Capital Account flows because they may get reversed.
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
- To combat deforestation and soil erosion
- To provide better food security to the world
- To conserve the Bio-diversity
The use of Bio-fuels would help in which among the above issues?