Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 3, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 3, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who was the earliest known Chola King who conquered Sri Lanka and ruled it ?
2. The Rajbari National Park (RNP) is located in which state of India?
3. Treaty of Yandabu was signed after which among the following?
4. The First G-20 Summit was held in which among the following places?
5. Who among the following were also known as Tocharians?
6. Consider the following statements:
- The basic objective of the Viability Gap Funding Scheme is to promote PPP investment in Infrastructure
- The Infrastructure Projects are funded up to 20% by the Central Government
Which among the above statements is / are correct ?
7. Deposition of which among the following in the joints, causing inflammation is reason of Gout, one of the forms of arthritis?
8. Which of the following is not a compound of carbon?
9. What percent of earth’s surface is covered by land?
10. What is study of fungus Known as?