Quiz 1041: GK Questions for Allahabad High Court Judicial Services Exams
This quiz has 10 General Knowledge / GK Questions for Allahabad High Court Judicial Services Exams based on syllabus of GK of Competition examinations and previous years question papers.
1. What is the main function of Lymphocytes?
2. The first victim of the British policy of Subsidiary Alliance was___?
3. Which among the following acids is abundant in Grapes, Bananas and Tamarind?
4. Which among the following is called Laughing Gas popularly?
5. Which state dominated in Coffee production?
6. Which of the following groups of plants is known as Magnoliophyta?
7. Who among the following has built the Vijay Stambha (Tower of Victory) in Chittorgarh?
8. Which problem of human body can be treated by the process of Dialysis?
9. Who among the following is associated with a film on Mahatma Gandhi?
10. Which of the following diseases spread due to floods?