Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 10, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 10, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The ambassador of Emperor James I, who reached in the court of Jahangir in 1615 was __:
2. Which among the following was located on the banks of Tungabhadra River?
3. Goa was captured by Albuqurque from ruler of which among the following states?
4. “The Analects” is a sacred text of which philosopher?
5. Where are the headquarters of International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources?
6. Bushmen are the native people from which of the following continents?
7. Headquarters of “Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe” is located in?
8. At which among the following places, Brahamputra takes a U-turn at the time of entering into India?
9. Who was the first Indian to be the fellow of Royal Society of London?
10. Shakti Sthal is the samadhi of which prime minister of India?