Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 11, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 11, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Khardung La mountain pass is located in which Indian state?
2. The concept of differential heating was primarily given to explain which of the following geographical phenomena in India?
3. Which among the following is considered to be the main determinant of the level of activity is in national income terms?
4. India played its first one day international with which country and in which year?
5. The atomic weight of Chlorine is 35. It consists of _______?
6. The treaty of Portsmouth brought an end to a war in 1905 fought between ?
7. Which among the following statement is not correct?
8. Who among the following was the chairman of the expert group, looking into the process of developing a “Service Price Index” for India?
9. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
10. What happens to a body when its density is equal to the density of the fluid?