Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 12, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 12, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following is the main objective of Insolvency Professional Entity?
2. Which of the following disciplines attempts spatial synthesis?
3. The ‘Tebhega’ movement of 1946 is associated with which among the following current states of India?
4. In which year, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was conferred Bharat Ratna?
5. Shirin Ebadi, the first Muslim woman to win a Nobel Prize is a citizen of which of the following countries?
6. Bring out the incorrectly matched pair:
7. Birdie and Eagle are two terms related to which of the following sports?
8. Consider the following policies followed by the Governor Generals for the expansion of their dominions and consolidation of their rule during the 3 stages of the process of the growth of British Paramountcy in India:
- Subordinate Isolation
- Policy of Ring Fence
- Policy of Subordinate Union
Which of the following is the correct sequence of their adoption in the course of the establishment of British rule in India?
9. Which of the following is / are operating systems?
10. What percent of the earth’s surface is covered with deserts?