Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 13, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 13, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following rulers of Delhi Sultanate faced maximum number of Mongol Attacks?
2. The Jambughoda Wildlife Sanctuary (JWS) is located in which state/UT?
3. Which among the following is the largest Bay of the world?
4. Which among the following is the lowest atomic number element without any stable isotopes?
5. Who among the following is a leader of Janata Dal-Secular?
6. Which among the following is the correct implication of the “Advisory Jurisdiction” of the Supreme Court of India:
Consider the following statements:
- In context with the Human intervention in the protected areas, Biosphere Reserves are called ‘living laboratories’
- In Biosphere Reserve, no activities except research are permitted
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
8. The 110-km long Actual Ground Position Line (AGPL ), which has been a thorny issue between India and Pakistan is located near which among the following?
9. Via which of the following, the Ministry of Finance is required to review every quarter the trends in Receipts and Expenditure in relation to the Budget and place it before both Houses of Parliament?
With reference to the Flexible Mechanisms of Kyoto Protocol, which of the following is / are correct statements?
- Through Clean Development Mechanism(CDM),any Annex I country can invest in emission reduction projects in any other Annex I country as an alternative to reducing emissions domestically.
- Through Joint Implementation(JI),countries can meet their domestic emission reduction targets by buying greenhouse gas reduction units from (projects in) non Annex I countries to the Kyoto protocol (mostly developing countries).
Select the correct option from the codes given below: