Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 7, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 7, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The term “Vitasta” in Rig Veda refers to which among the following rivers?
2. In which year Hindu mahasabha was established?
3. Which among the following was previously known as Imperial Bank of India?
4. Which among the following Mahajanpada was located south most comparing to other Mahajanpadas?
5. Consider the following statements about the Saraswati Samman of KK Birla Foundation:
- The Award is annual
- Jury is headed by a former Chief Justice of India
- Selects only Indian Citizens
- Selects writers from all Indian Languages
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
6. Which of the following statements is correct about Beta-decay?
7. Choose the correct about Methyl Orange as an indicator?
8. Which of the following movements of Satyagraha was held in Nagpur in 1923?
9. Who among the following wrote ‘Akbarnama’?
10. In how many parts is the human brain divided?