Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 14, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 14, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary (TWS) is located in which state?
2. The Official Languages Act 1963 provided that _______?
3. Lac is the scarlet resinous secretion from ________?
4. In which of the following sessions Mahatma Gandhi became president of INC?
5. Which among the following correctly denotes Capital Adequacy ratio ?
6. At which of the following places Aphsad inscription has been found which gives account of later Guptas?
7. For which of the following the Kiriburu Meghahatuburu mines are famous?
8. Which among the following substances is being used most commonly for producing synthetic jet Fuel?
9. In Binary System, the power of _____ is used .
10. In which form is the work done in stretching a wire stored as?