Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 5, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 5, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who among the following has written the “Civil Disobedience” that had a profound impact on Gandhi?
2. Buckingham Canal is located in which state in India?
3. Famous enigmatic Trimurty Sadasiva is located at:
4. In which state “Bhima basin” where small to medium size low grade uranium deposits found is located ?
5. Who among the following brought the first Printing Machine in India?
6. The only session of Indian National Congress which was presided by Mahatma Gandhi was held at:
7. The force acting on a body for a short time are called as:
8. The distance of Neptune and Saturn from sun are nearly 1013 and 1012 meters respectively. Assuming that they move in circular orbits, what will be the ratio of their periodic times?
9. HIV often changes its shape due to the presence of which of the following enzymes?
10. Which of the following countries is not a member of ‘The Indian Ocean Rim Association(IORA)?