Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 4, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 4, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following Chinese traveller came to India during the reign of Harshavardhana?
2. Bank Rate is defined as the rate at which:
3. What is the number of Schedules in Constitution of India?
4. Which among the following sentence is correct reason behind the blue color of ocean water?
5. Which among the following term correctly represents the Zonal Councils?
6. The dispute over Kuril Islands is among which of the following two countries?
7. Which of the following Mountain passes forms the ‘tri-junction’ of India,China and Myanmar?
8. Which of the following is not an event in ancient Indian history in BC era?
9. In each of the computer parts, there are many trillions of electrical circuits which can be turned on or off with the help of an electronic switch. How are these arranged?
10. Which of the following actions can be taken by the president regarding money bill, when the bill has been passed by the parliament?