Quiz 980: GK Questions for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment Exams
This quiz has 10 General Knowledge / GK Questions for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment Exams based on syllabus of GK of Competition examinations and previous years question papers.
1. Who among the following Sultans of Delhi assumed the title Sikandar-i-Sani?
2. The famous Nabakalebara festival belongs to which of the following states?
3. Uttar Pradesh shares it borders with how many states ?
4. Which among the following is not correct ?
5. Which of the following has become the India’s first railway station to have sanitary napkin vending machine?
6. The Indian federalism is founded on a theory of `unequal federalism’ under which all States are not equal and many enjoy a special status. Under which of the following articles Nagaland Enjoys a special status?
7. In context with Karnataka, what is Halegannada?
8. Power of lens is measured in which of the following units?
9. Which of the following represents angular frequency of a body?
10. Which of the following is the full form of U.S.S.R?