Quiz 981: GK Questions for SSC CHSL Examination
This quiz has 10 General Knowledge / GK Questions for SSC CHSL Examination based on syllabus of GK of Competition examinations and previous years question papers.
1. Which among the following is considered to be a part of Shadow Banking in India?
2. ’SHG Bank Linkage Programme’ is a program which encourages India’s banks to lend to self-help groups (SHGs) composed mainly of poor women, this has evolved into an important Indian tool for microfinance. This programe was initiated by ?
3. The Official Language of the Union shall be Hindi in Devanagari script and English could be also used for official purposes” which of the following article says this?
4. What is the relationship between Kinetic and limiting friction?
5. Which one of the following films was not directed by Satyajit Ray ?
6. Which soil is formed by deposition of silt brought by rivers?
7. Longitudinal waves cannot travel through which of the following?
8. What is the SI unit of electric current?
9. Which of the following can be checked by doctors with the help of Pulse reading?
10. In which of the following years the Constitution of India was actually ready?