Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – June 12, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, June 12, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. What is the mean value of g at earth’s surface?
2. Which among the following is true about the sequence of Question hour and Zero Hour?
3. When some forces cause two rock surfaces to come together , causing mechanical wearing or grinding of their surfaces is called ?
4. Which of the following South Asian country was never took over by any European Power?
5. Who among the following is the only woman to have held the office of Prime Minister of France so far?
6. Volta River project is located in which country ?
7. After independence, from which year, India brought its distinctive coins?
8. When was the EVM (Electronic Voting Machine) first introduced in elections (on experimental basis) ?
9. Which of the following factors affect the rate of chemical reaction?
10. Which vitamin protects us from Pellagra disease?