Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 18, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 18, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Umiam Lake, also known as Barapani Lake, is located in which state?
2. Which among the following is a best definition of Triticale?
3. No amount from the “Consolidated Fund of India” can be withdrawn without the authorization from _________?
4. In which of the following Mercury is a constituent?
5. In which of the following gives International Gandhi Award ?
6. In context with various development programmes in India, who among the following are the targets of SABLA scheme?
7. Which among the following are the cause of winter rains in Northern India?
8. Which of the following represents ideal gas law?
9. In which year was India’s capital shifted from Calcutta to Delhi?
10. Neil Armstrong was the first person to reach on the moon. While walking on the moon what happens to his mass and weight?