Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 14, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 14, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Raut Nacha is folk dance performed mainly by the tribal communities of which state?
2. What fraction of Earth’s total water content is in the form of oceans?
3. Who among the following made English the court language replacing the Persian Language?
4. The world heritage site of “Terracotta Army” belongs to which of the following countries?
5. Beta-Keratin is found in which among the following in abundance?
6. Which of the following statements are correct about Denmark ?
- It is the smallest Scandinavian country.
- Greenland, the world’s largest island belongs to it.
- It shares Jutland Peninsula with Germany.
7. Which of the following computer component allows you to connect to the internet?
8. Visvervaraya Iron and Steel plant is located in which of the following states?
9. Opium is a plant product obtained from which part of the plant?
10. Which leader wrote the Srimad Bhagavad Gita Rahasya while he was jailed in Myanmar?