Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 15, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 15, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. What fraction of Rajasthan’s total area is covered by Thar Desert?
2. Who among the following is related to ” Servants of India Society”?
3. Which among the following organizations occupies the Centre William Rappard building in Geneva, Switzerland?
4. Which among the following is the highest military decoration awarded by the United States government?
5. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
6. Which among the following is the main problem faced by the farmers of Phoenix dactylifera commonly known as Date Palm?
7. A Public Debt Office works as investment banker to the _____?
8. Which among the following will emit maximum mass of carbon dioxide , when the same quantity is burnt of all of them?
9. The force that binds the neutrons and protons in a nucleus is called as:
10. Which one is the correct chronological order of the following events? I.Quit India Movement II.Simla Conference III.Poona Pact IV.Cabinet Mission