Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 16, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 16, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who among the following was also known as Maratha Machiavelli?
2. Which component in light causes suppression of melatonin produced by the pineal gland?
3. Who among the following was not among the 9 gems (Navratna) of the Vikramaditya’s court ?
4. Which among the following is the correct almost equivalent to 1 MMBTU Natural Gas ?
5. The most popular Zero Calorie sugar substitutes in the market are made up of Sucralose, as an artificial sweetner. Why sucralose does not have calories?
6. The Science of using mechanical devices with human muscle skeleton and nervous systems to assist or enhance motor control lost by trauma, disease or defect is called:
7. Which of the following type of Kidneys is found in an adult frog?
8. Custom duty is an instrument of which of the following?
9. Which part of the Himalayas lies between Satluj and Kali rivers?
10. Where was the first Engineering College of India located?