Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 17, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 17, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Librahan Commission was established to probe into which among the following?
2. Which among the following is not a trophy or cup related to Hockey?
3. who among the following had written “Rajavalipataka”?
4. What is the minimum stay essential before a person can apply for Indian Citizenship?
5. Consider the following:
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
Chambal river flows through which among the above states?
6. The Laffer curve is the graphical representation of :
7. Root hair in plants are produced from which of the following?
8. Which Indian city is known for its wonderful beaches?
9. Earth’s Deepest point ‘Mariana trench’ is located in which of the following oceans?
10. Which of the following causes Earthquakes?