Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 18, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 18, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who was the author of the book ‘Manimekalai’?
2. Lok manya Tilak Award is given in which of the following field?
3. Revenue-neutral rate (RNR) is a component of which of the following taxes in India?
4. Which among the following is correct representation of the Money Multiplier?
5. What is the wavelength range of Radio waves?
6. In which of the following mediums can sound waves travel?
7. Which of these chemicals is used to dissolve the soap to make a transparent soap?
8. The Gandhara School of Art flourished during which of the following periods?
9. Which among the following metals is the hardest metal?
10. Who was the political Guru of Gandhiji?