Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 19, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 19, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which Ashokan pillar edict provides a list of animals and birds killing of which was prohibited?
2. Approximately , what fraction of SAARC annual administrative expenditure is paid by India?
3. Forbidden city is located in which of the following countries?
4. India’s largest petrochemical complex is located at:
5. Who among the following was elected the president of the Naval Central Strike committee of the Royal Indian Navy prior to the RIN Mutiny of 1946?
6. Which of the following is known as the vertical movement of air?
7. Who won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1913?
8. Which Fundamental Right in the Indian Constitution prohibits trafficking, forced labour, and children working under 14 years of age?
9. The bending of light when it passes around a corner or a slit is due to which of the following?
10. Which among the following Entrance Tests is essential to get admission in the educational institutions of America?