Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 20, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 20, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. According to Buddhist traditions, who was Charioteer of Buddha?
2. Which among the following ruler is known for Junagarh Rock Inscription?
3. which among the following sentence is incorrect about Rajadhiraja Chola I?
4. Which of the following articles hints “Doctrine of Pleasure” in context with Services under union or states?
5. Consider the following:
- Direct Election on the basis of Adult Suffrage
- Proportional Representation by means of single transferable Vote
- List system of Proportional Representation
- Cumulative System of Indirect Elections
Which among the above are adopted in various elections in India ?
6. The ‘thickness’ of Stratospheric Ozone layer is measured in/on:
7. Which of the following taxonomic level is same for man, monkey and tiger?
8. Which of the following is a feature of federal Government?
9. Which of the following Asian countries had bloodless coup in 1960?
10. A person with which blood group will be a universal donor?