Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 1, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 1, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In which inscription, the Mauryan Emperor Ashoka refers himself as Piyadassi laja Magadhe (Piyadassi, King of Magadha)?
2. Fructose is a form of carbohydrate synthesized in plants. It become table sugar by combining which of the following ?
3. Which of the following are hunting nomads?
4. What was the main objective of Vishesh Krishi Upaj Yojna announced in 2004?
5. Who among the following was known as Flying Sikh?
6. In which of the following modern area “Amri Culture” developed?
7. Who among the following was the chairman of the Special Committee to examine the Draft Constitution of India ?
8. Which among the following Vedic Texts gives a systematic exposition of the ‘theory of rebirth’ for the first time?
9. Which of the following is another unit of frequency?
10. Which disease is caused by Nickel?