Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 21, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 21, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following national parks is not a UNESCO World Heritage site?
2. The Lucknow session of Indian National Congress that took place in 1916 was presided by__:
3. Which among the following is NOT correctly matched?
4. In which year India launched Targeted Public Distribution System ?
5. Which among the following sites of Indus Valley Civilization marks the “Absence of Mother goddess figurines” ?
6. Under which of the following trees, Buddha got enlightment?
7. Which of the following element has an isotope named as Tritium?
8. Which of these is used as a material for making semiconductor devices?
9. Which of the following instruments is used to measure Soil Water Tension?
10. Which organ has finger like outgrowths which are called as villi (Singular Villus)?