Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 22, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 22, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following is the longest river that originates in India?
2. For his major role in the development of computer chip ‘Pentium’, which Indian IT expert is called the ‘Father of Pentium’ ?
3. Arrange Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Kerala, Maharastra in correct chronological order of creation?
4. Which among the following is NOT a true bast fiber?
5. Symantec is the maker of which among the following popular antivirus software?
6. Which of the following is true about the effect of altitude on the value of acceleration due to gravity?
7. What can be the maximum number of electrons in a shell, if principal quantum number is n?
8. What is the minimum age for becoming a Governor of state in India?
9. Who among the following built Agra fort?
10. Which of the following is not the characteristic of Neolithic period?