Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 10, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 10, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In which year, former PM Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated?
2. When Ozone is heated its volume will…. ?
3. Which of the following state produces largest fraction of rubber produced in India?
4. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
5. Which among the following is a geology award given annually by Indian Geophysical Union?
6. In which of the following countries “Subhash Chandra Bose” organized the ” Tiger Legion”?
7. What provisions have been made in India to tackle the menace of bonded labour?
- There are clear provisions in the constitution that prohibit bonded labour
- The parliament has passed a special law to address problem of bonded labour
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
8. What is the energy equivalence of one atomic mass unit?
9. Which of the following is correct about ozone?
10. A NOT gate can be implemented by which of the following?