Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 2, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 2, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who among the following was nominated as first Satyagrahi by Mahatma Gandhi for the Individual Satyagarha of 1940?
2. Which among the following organizations was started by Behramji Malabari in Bombay?
3. Eutrophication is due to lack of oxygen and severe reductions in water quality, fish, and other animal populations which ultimately destroys the particular ecosystem. The main reason behind this is ____?
4. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
5. At which of the following places the Accountancy Museum is located in India?
6. Which among the following holds true for Economic Development?
7. When a chief Minister of outgoing minority government advises the Governor to dissolve the legislative assembly the Governor has to _________?
8. Which among the following is correct about e-Granthalaya ?
9. The Ministry of Railways has signed MoU with which Union Ministry to augment services in Railway hospitals?
10. What is the meaning of the word ‘secular’ ?