Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 3, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 3, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Guru Shikhar Peak is located in which among the following states ?
2. At which among the following places, Gokal Jat revolted against mughals in the 17th century?
3. Which among the following type of soil has the largest area covered in India?
4. Bring out the incorrect match:
5. Which among the following is legacy / legacies of British Rule in India?
6. Which among the following is a correct definition of fiscal deficit?
7. Which of the following article deals with annual Financial Statement (Budget)?
8. India borrows from the World Bank through International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and International Development Association(IDA). Consider the following statements in this context:
- IDA funds are one of the most concessional external loans,
- IBRD funds are costlier and at par with the commercial external borrowings in terms of interest rates
- IDA loans are used largely Infrastructure projects
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
9. Who discovered Sodium?
10. Why Gypsum is added to the soil?