Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – April 19, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, April 19, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Since 2013, the Odisha government has banned the mechanized fishing within 20km of the state’s coast predominantly for the protection of which of the following fauna?
2. Out of Capital of Akbar’s Kingdom, Buland Darwaja , Panch Mahal and Akbar’s Mausoleum , which are located at the same place?
3. Which among the following agencies in India had started for the first time in India, a broad based equity index?
4. The main objective of British developing India Railway system was to facilitate the traffic between?
Consider the following:
- Auto Loan
- Home Loan
- Infrastructure Project Financing
- Personal Loans
Which among the above can lead to a problem called “asset-liability mismatch” or ALM for a medium sized Bank ?
6. The letter T in the Government agency C-DOT refers to which among the following?
7. “We must not for a moment forget, it is a birth right of every individual to receive at least the basic education without which he cannot fully discharge his duties as a citizen.”
Who among the following personalities of India is known to have made this famous statement regarding “Right to Education”?
When gasoline is blended with Ethanol then —
- Octane number is raised
- Energy content per volume is increased
- The engine is less likely to suffer damage
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
9. What amount of carbon dioxide is present in earth’s atmosphere?
10. Which of the following has the highest share in power generation in India?