Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – April 18, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, April 18, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In which of the following regions, maize is used as staple food ?
2. As per the Hindu Philosophy, what is the number of articles under the restraints and practices (Yamas and Niyamas)?
3. El-Nino gets established in which of the following oceans?
4. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
5. Headquarters of International Maritime Organization (IMO) is located at:
6. Who among the following was appointed as chairman of a committee established by the Supreme Court to make the Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act, 1984 more effective and also to suggest suitable changes or alterations which can make the statue more meaningful?
7. Who among the following heads Expert Committee for studying the advisability of granting new urban co-operative banking licenses (UCBs)?
8. Which of the following metals is extracted and refined in the Mond’s process?
9. What is the general Q-value for alpha-decay?
10. Who invented and introduced the Gurmukhi script and made it known to all Sikhs?