Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – April 20, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, April 20, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The capital of which among the following countries is called “Krung Thep Maha Nakhon” in local language?
2. Who among the following founded Theosophical Society in USA?
3. Which among the following articles speaks about impeachment of the President of India?
4. What is RuBisCO?
5. Which is world’s biggest radio telescope currently?
6. Which one of the following has the highest wind velocity?
7. How did Humayun, the second Mughal Emperor of India die?
8. Who were the first European settlers in India?
9. Which one of the following is not an instrument of credit control in India?
10. For which of the following game, players must have the knowledge of Pascal’s law?