Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 13, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 13, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Ghughuwa Fossil Park (GFP) is located in which state?
2. Who among the following has written the book Bahubivah?
3. Pandavani is a traditional dance/ drama/ theatre of which of the following states?
4. Which among the following is the correct location of India’s National Institute of Hydrology (NIH)?
5. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
6. Consider the following statements in context with the Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF)
- Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) is spread by an insect
- Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) does not produce disease in animals
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
7. Consider the following statements about Constituent Assembly of India:
- It was set up as a result of negotiations between the Indian Leaders and Cripps Mission
- Its members were directly elected
- It worked as India’s parliament till the first election were carried out
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
8. Which of these metals will not melt when kept in palm?
9. In which sect, Gandhara school of art came into existence?
10. Which of the following remains of the Gupta empire in the western Indian city of Ajanta most notable for?