Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – June 30, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, June 30, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following kings was also known as Mamallan (great wrestler)?
2. Takht Harmandir Sahib, the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh is located in which among the following cities?
3. What kind of emergency in India has been imposed for maximum times?
4. Which among the following is a correct location of Strait of Magellan?
Consider the following statements:
- In Minimum Reserve System, RBI had to keep a minimum reserve of Gold worth Rs. 115 Crores and rest in Indian Rupees.
- The Minimum Requirement of Foreign Securities was diluted when Minimum Reserve System was launched.
6. “Congress is in reality a Civil war without arms”
Who among the following made the above remarks in regard to Congress?
Consider the following Hills of India:
- Bateshwar hills
- Biligiriranga Hills
- Chin Hills
- Dhosi Hill
Which among the following presents a correct set of states in which they are located?
8. Which of the following is correct about Roasting?
9. How many values of Magnetic quantum numbers are possible for any sub-shell (l)?
10. Which fabric was introduced by Sir H.B. Lumsden and W. Hodson in 1848 for the uniforms of British colonial troops in India?