Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 8, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 8, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Omega Mission Hills World Cup is related to which game?
2. Which among the following was the first French enclave of Pondicherry to merge with the Dominion of India?
3. Sayana, a very important commentator of Vedas flourished in which of the following?
4. Which of the following is NOT correct about an inelastic collision?
5. Which of the following is true about universal gravitational constant in the case of two bodies each of unit mass having their centres placed at unit distance apart?
6. Which of the following are part of the Logical Operations of the computer?
7. Which of the following is correct?
8. Which of the following is a limitation of Bohr’s model of atom?
9. T8 cells are related with which of the following?
10. Which of the following units can be used to measure the distance of stars?