Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 9, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 9, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Taxila was the capital of which ancient Mahajanpada ?
2. India is “Union of States” this expression was borrowed from the following constitution?
3. India has also been conducting joint naval exercises named SIMBEX since 1993 with which of the following countries?
4. Who among the following coined the term “cosmic rays” ?
5. A company wishes to establish a Multi Product Special Economic Zone in Manipur. What is the minimum area requirement for this company to fulfill for getting approval for that SEZ ?
6. The name of which city comes from two words meaning ‘market for areca nut’ in the local language?
7. Match the following. Column-I column-II 1.Brihadeswara a.Odisha Temple 2.Dilwara Temple b.Tamil Nadu 3.Lingraja Temple c.Karnataka 4.Hampi Group d.Rajasthan Monuments
8. “ISRO” (Indian Space Research Organisation) was formed in which of the following years?
9. What is the maximum period during which Parliament may not meet?
10. How does forests help soil?