Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 4, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 4, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In Mammalian embryo, which among the following is the outermost membrane that serves as exchange between embryo and environment?
2. Which party observed the “Black Day” on July 3, 1947 against Partition of India?
3. The process of purifying water by spraying water on to a bed of stones where microorganism live so that the microorganisms feed on the pathogens in water and make the water free from harmful pathogens is called?
4. On 23 December 2005, the Government of India enacted the Disaster Management Act, which envisaged the creation of the National Disaster Management Authority. Who among the following heads this authority?
5. Which among the following is also called encyclopedia of Buddhism?
6. Which among the following fulfilled the definition of a “Hermit Kingdom” once upon a time?
7. With which among the following countries, Egypt formed a state called theUnited Arab Republic in the late 1950s?
8. Who among the following is the ex-officio chairman of Indian Council of World Affairs ?
9. Which among the following blood vessels has the smallest diameter?
10. Which of the following is the basic chemical building block of natural rubber obtained from trees?