Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 5, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 5, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following was the state emblem of Pandyas?
2. In which city of India, 90% of world’s small diamonds processed?
3. In which of the following climates pine trees grow?
4. First Round Table Conference was held during November 1930 January 1931. Who was the Viceroy of India at that time?
5. World’s oldest co-educational boarding school Dollar Academy is located in which of the following countries?
6. Which among the following is a Dependency of United States?
7. Which among the following country is world’s largest tea exporter?
8. The magnitude of the resultant of two vectors is maximum in which of the following case?
9. Why does water tank appear shallower when viewed from the top?
10. Which of the following diseases spread due to floods?