Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 6, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 6, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Acharanga Sutra is associated with which of the following religions?
2. In which of the following countries / regions is located the Buddhist Somapura Mahavihara?
3. Which among the following committee suggested to establish ” Insurance Regulatory Authority in India” ?
4. Which among the following day is observed to commemorate the signature of the Montreal Protocol?
5. The National Chambal (Gharial) Wildlife Sanctuary, which is one of the large eco-reserves of the country is co administered by which among the following states?
6. What is water gas?
7. What is the name of the fourth phase of the French and Indian Wars?
8. Which of the following is a chemical formula of quicklime?
9. Rickets is caused due to the deficiency of which of the following vitamins?
10. Which of the following shipyards makes warships for India?