Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 9, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 9, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who was the first Indian to win an Oscar award ?
2. Which of the following was the first planet in the solar system to be visited by a Spacecraft?
3. The Governor General of India at the time of formation of the Indian National Congress was __?
4. Waterspout is a ___________?
5. Flowering in long day plants is related to which of the following?
6. Which of the following are the conditions for acquiring Indian Citizenship?
7. The government has responsibility to ensure availability of which among the following to all consumers regardless of their ability to pay price?
8. Which among the following is the junior most among all 4 ranks of Indian Air Force?
9. Which among the following correctly defines Pinaka?
10. Consider the following statements:
- Hike in global oil prices can widen the Current Account Deficit (CAD) of India
- Higher CAD can lead to depreciation of the currency
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?