Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 2, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 2, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The Kalinga war was fought in which year of Ashoka reign?
2. Which among the following seas is known for highest salinity?
3. On a smooth glass surface , the drop of water spreads while the drop of mercury remains almost spherical. This proves that ________?
4. Which among the following denotes the main function of Bank of International Settlement?
5. Article (1) says that India will be a Union of states Which among the following is NOT a correct statement in this context?
6. Which among the following is NOT an instrument of qualitative control in India ?
7. Consider the following:
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
- Shale Gas
Methane is the main component of which among the above gases?
8. What do we call the energy which should be supplied to the nucleus to break it up into its constituent particles?
9. The northern plain of India has been formed by the interplay of the three major river systems, namely-the Indus, the Ganga and which of the following?
10. When is the International Yoga Day celebrated?